As a member of the MS business unit:
• Contribute to meeting or exceeding agreed Marine Solutions (MS) business unit EVITDA growth targets and strategic initiatives
• Ensure that all commercial processes are in accordance with values & ethics of ISS
• Identify new commercial opportunities across Turkey & Black Sea.
As GM Sales Turkey & Black Sea:
• Maximise customer value creation and profitability for ISS of current and new customer base within the MS market segment in Turkey & Black Sea.
• Identify and realise new business opportunities within the MS market segments, across existing service lines
• Provide account management for designated portfolio of Large and Small Accounts based in Turkey & Black Sea.
• Meet or exceed EVITDA growth targets in the MS business unit within Turkey & Black SEA
• Personally manage opportunity discovery and end to end sales process for new and existing clients across the full service portfolio to clients and prospects in the designated Turkey & Black Sea
• Meet/exceed sales quota in the MS market segment within the Turkey & Black Sea in accordance with ISS sales process, methodologies and tools
• Manage portfolio of accounts and deliver objectives according to account strategy plans
• Pricing of services for MS business unit in Turkey & Black Sea as per Pricing Policy authority limits
• Under the guidance of the VP Sales Europe ensure proper hand over of accounts and agreements to Account Manager and Operations for closed sales in Turkey & Black Sea
Provide input and convey customer requirements/feedback to the VP Sales Europe.
• MS business unit profitability as per annual budget in Turkey & Black Sea
• Individual Eastern Mediterranean & Black Sea MS Large and Small Account retention and profitability
• Customer satisfaction
• New sales/sales quota fulfillment
• New sales profitability
• Lead conversion rate
• Opportunity conversion rate.
Key Skills - Essential:
• Business degree or equivalent experience
• Sales and account management experience from large international organisations
• Experience and demonstrable success in selling maritime services
• Proven experience with customer contract negotiations
• Good knowledge of the maritime industry and current market & interest
• Good understanding of shipping and marine services customer value chain and business requirements
• Commercial and personal drive paired with a strong desire to succeed in developing/growing the business
• An effective team player
• Excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language (oral and written)
• Ability to work independently and systematically
• Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
• Experienced and comfortable with IT based work processes
• Fluent in the Turkish language.
Key Skills - Desirable:
• Multi – lingual
• Prior experience in developing and implementing business strategy.
• Execution & result orientation
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Customer Focus
Candidates must have current eligibility to work in Turkey.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.