Inchcape Shipping Services (Qatar) W.L.L was established in Doha, Qatar in 1999. Ever since the establishment of the office in Qatar we have been providing a wide range of Shipping & Logistics services to the Qatari Market.
With our office located near to the picturesque Doha Corniche, close to the Doha Commercial Sea Port, we are able to provide 24x7 support to our customers.
Our diverse customer base and local expertise in handling the vessels includes customers from the bulk commodity sectors, heavy lift, project cargo carriers, product tankers, LNG / LPG carriers, cruise, navy, offshore and container carriers.
Inchcape Shipping Services Qatar along with our global network of ISS offices is committed to providing our clients with timely and quality assured services at all times.
ISSQ is one of the leading players in the Qatari Shipping & Logistics market with a large clientele, we provide an array of services which include but not limited to the following functions / departments.
Port Agency & Marine Services:
The Port & Marine Services agency works as a ships agent whose main stream activities include:
- Marine vessel agency and logistics – inward and outward clearance for vessels, arrangement of cargo loading / discharging operations and transportation services
- Marine services owners and charterer’s protective agency
- Ship husbandry services - crew changes, launch services, CTM, ship spares, supplies and provisions, medical attendance, rental of assets alongside and at the inner anchorage
- Stevedoring at receiver’s private berth.
Our diverse local and international customer base; expertise in handling various types of vessels include customers from the following shipping fields:
- Bulk commodity sector
- Heavy lift
- Project cargo
- LNG / LPG carriers
- Navy vessels
- Container vessels
- General cargo.
Cargo & Logistics Services:
The Cargo and Logistics Services division of ISS Qatar offers a comprehensive range of services in the International Freight Forwarding field. The main stream activities of our cargo and logistics services include:
- International Freight Forwarding – A strong network of international freight forwarding agents across the globe
- Inbound and outbound customs clearance
- Warehousing and distribution
- Door to door services
- Dedicated Packing and Removals division with an international network of ISS Worldwide Movers
- Offshore Support Services
- Inter regional transport, distribution and logistics solutions
- Chamber documentation and attestation services.
ISS Qatar has represented leading container carriers for over a decade in Qatar and is well known for providing full range of liner agency services in ports across Qatar.
Our scope of services cover various liner agency activities which include but not limited to operational functions such as; container shipping, equipment control, import and export container handling and commercial and business administration functions such as documentation, sales, finance & IT.
Currently, we represent the following leading container carriers / shipping lines:
- Hapag Lloyd AG
- Pacific International Lines (Pte.) Ltd.
- Hamburg Sud
- Laurel Navigation Lines.
Survey & Loss Adjusters Division:
The Survey & Loss Adjusters division provides the following services:
Lloyd’s Agents for Qatar:
The primary role of the Surveyors and Loss Adjusters division is to provide comprehensive marine surveying, claims handling and marine consultancy expertise to the marine insurance industry and to the shipping industry as a whole.
Loading, discharge, stowage, break-bulk, bulk cargo, liquid hydrocarbons, chemical / petro-chemical & gases.
P&I Club Surveys:
As Lloyd’s agent, surveyors and P&I club correspondents the division’s general experience includes inspection of the handling, stowage, carriage loading and discharge related to a wide range of cargoes with particular areas of experience.