We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager (Analytics) in our Product Management team. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and evangelize the Product Vision, drawing directly from our Business Strategy. Whilst owning the Product Backlog and Roadmap, you will also be a key proponent and driver for a product first mindset across the organization, demonstrating success and control through quantitative objectives, goals, OKRs and metrics.
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Remote / Europe
What you’ll do:
- Guide a cross-functional team in overall management of the product lifecycle.
- Provide leadership and mentoring on data standards and visualization across the Analytics landscape
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation to define and maintain the Product Vision based on our Business Strategy.
- Support the definition, exploration and creation of new products and service offerings.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the marketplace your product operates within including competitor offerings and capabilities to identify opportunities and market gaps.
- Own and maintain a complete, business aligned, prioritized Roadmap and Product backlog ready for delivery.
- Use data and metrics to identify opportunities and quantify success.
- Provide clear and unambiguous guidance to commercial functions around product capability and roadmap.
Who you are:
- Proven track record of delivering large products in multi-national organisations working with outsourced / offshore delivery teams
- Demonstratable experience of creating core Data Lakes and Data Warehouses across an entire application portfolio utilizing tools like AWS Redshift
- Deep understanding of ETL processes and tools to support them (e.g. Alteryx)
- Expert in modern delivery practices (Product, Agile, DevOps, etc.)
- Strong collaborative and partner approach – collaborative and pro-active in finding solutions
Employment type — Full-Time
Drivers licence required — No