Main Purpose of Job
The purpose of this role is to assist with the Global Strategic Sourcing data analysis and reporting processes. This includes the input, analysis and collation of procurement data and associated reports, uploading of contracts and other documents to the SCRM software application, and providing support to the global Strategic Sourcing teams across Inchcape Regions
• Work closely with the Regional Procurement Managers and Strategic Sourcing Team in Mumbai to ensure the proactive and secure management of procurement data, contracts, and other documentation.
• Preparation of monthly KPI, vendor spend and other reports
• Updating of all relevant global vendor documentation on the SCRM system, including tariffs, contracts, service level agreements, codes of conduct, audit & compliance reports, and licenses/certification.
• Archiving of all expired vendor information.
• Proactive monitoring of data within the SCRM application to avoid conflicts with master data and other ISS applications.
HSSE - Health, Safety, Security and Risk (Mandatory Requirements)
• Assessing HSSE risk and implementing risk controls within own area of responsibility.
• Reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses whether the persons are injured or not.
• Taking action within area of accountability to ensure the HSSE of both the job holder and other persons who may be affected by acts carried out or failed to be carried out by the job holder while at work.
• Ensuring full compliance with the ISS HSSE Management System.
The post holder will carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of the job as requested by the Line Manager and ensure full utilization of all ISS systems according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• As per the annual performance objectives
• Previous experience in a procurement finance or business intelligence role
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to combine them with business knowledge
• Continuous improvement mind-set
• High level management reporting
• Strong values and knowledge with regard to ethics and compliance.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to speak other European languages would be an advantage
• Experience in managing data work on a system will be beneficial
• Experience in or exposure to the maritime industry would be advantage
• Educated to degree or equivalent level
• CIPS (or equivalent) qualification
• Eligibility to work in the India
• Ability to travel to UK and worldwide
• Applicants must be currently based in Mumbai as no relocation is offered
Please share your applications on Megha.Bhor@iss-shipping.com
Employment type — Full-Time
Drivers licence required — No
Your details will be removed from our database six months after this vacancy expires. If you are not shortlisted for this vacancy and would like to be kept on our database for other potential vacancies please upload your CV here.
If you have applied for this career opportunity and you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider that you have not been shortlisted for the role.