At Inchcape Shipping Services, we believe we have an obligation to use our technology and our global network along with the power of our people to help our customers and partners connect to a more sustainable future. Our management teams are responsible for enabling our employees to work together to contribute to our objectives.
Inchcape Shipping Services consistently strives for business sustainability through our embedded Code of Business Conduct.
Our sustainability guiding principles are:
- Enable our customers to become more sustainable through the use of our products and services
- Encourage our partners and vendors to focus on sustainable goals in their own supply chains
- Being an active and visible leader in sustainable practices within the communities in which we operate
- Harness the use of technology to deliver waste reduction and the conservation of our oceans and natural resources
- Encourage a culture of sustainability through employee education and engagement
- Create a healthy and safe work environment for our employees, customers, and vendors
Our employees, partners and vendors ensure they fulfil their legal obligations to ensure that all country appropriate environmental laws and regulations, as well as employee rights, are met.
Our Sustainability Statement has been written in accordance with ISO 27001, 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, Worker Welfare Management Plan, and ISO 14001.