Managing your money and setting financial goals to being prepared for any eventuality
This cycle is all about giving you the tools you need to be better prepared. From financial preparedness to piracy, here we share advice on why it’s vital to continuously learn more about yourself and the issues that could effect you in your industry.
Manage your money the smart way
- STEP 1: Set realistic goals
- STEP 2: Identify your income and expenses
- STEP 3: Separate your needs and wants
- STEP 4: Design your budget
- STEP 5: Put your plan into action
- STEP 6: Set money aside for seasonal expenses
- STEP 7: Look ahead – and give yourself time to adjust
Setting financial goals
Regardless of how young or old you are, I am sure that you have some financial goals in mind. Maybe you’ve never written them down or thought of them as specific goals, but if you think about it, you’ll soon realise that knowingly or unknowingly we all aspire to some financial goals. Whether it is sending your son to university, buying your first car or house, thinking of retirement – these are all financial goals that sometimes are hard to reach. So what are the goals you have in mind?
Download our guide to setting achievable financial goals, with tips on how to make them stick.